Laughter is the best medicine, so they say. I’m inclined to agree. For me, being a SAHM is not always easy, which is why on this blog I’m more than happy for you to Laugh At My Expense.
Our kids can drive us crazy, but with just one giggle the cloud lifts and you catch yourself smiling . . . laughing even.
Just the act of laughing makes you feel better.
Recently I recorded CrashBoy giggling as part of the Cherish your Cherubs project. It was fun and other people enjoyed listening to him too. So, here’s my idea.
We’ll have a Giggle-a-thon where anyone can donate a giggle for the greater good. What’s the greater good I hear you ask? Our sanity, our happiness, the release we need when it all gets a bit much.
Now I don’t know much about how to do these linky/meme type thingies, but I’ll give it a go. Please tell me if I’m doing it wrong, or you know an easier way.
Donate a Giggle
Click my SoundCloud button below and you’ll be able to ‘donate a giggle’ (no money involved by the way!).
Either upload an audio file or if you join SoundCloud (free and easy) you can just hit record and start the giggling. 30 seconds should be about the right amount of giggle!
Send us your soundOnce you’re happy with your file here’s a few things to do:
- In the title write something like: CrashBoy, 23mths, www.crashtestmummy.com.au
- Click ‘share to group’ and make sure your track is shared to “Crash Test Mummy’s Giggle-a-thon”
- Click ‘share’ and share your track in any way you want. You can also grab the code and embed your track on your blog.
What makes you giggle?
- Write a short and sweet post about what makes you giggle and what makes your kids giggle.
- Link back to this post so your readers can find the Giggle-a-thon. Here’s the button code:
If you join in then link up below. The link is open until the end of August. Enjoy the blog hop and share the comment love!
Update: I’ve also set up an album on the Crash Test Mummy Facebook page for you to upload a photo of you or your kid(s) giggling!