- Are you doing no exercise other than the odd walk here and there with the kids?
- Are you absolutely knackered at the end of the day?
- Do you sit on the sofa and watch TV thinking about how tired you are?
- Do you wish you were fitter and healthier?
CrashFit is about:
- easing into exercise
- creating a habit
- doing exercises that are efficient
My personal trainer brother Adam and I have developed a program to help us all go from the couch to feeling fitter, stronger and healthier.
Here’s the kicker . . .
All our exercises will be done during the ad breaks of your favourite TV program!
How does it work?
- Each week’s exercises are posted here on Sunday or you can have them emailed to you by signing up below.
- Each week I’m live on Facebook from 8pm each Monday night walking you through the exercises for the week.
- You can join in on a Monday and be happy with just the one session, or you can do the ad break routine as many times as you like during the week.
- The following week we’ll change it up a little. As the weeks progress there will be advanced options for the exercises.
- Anyone can join in anytime. Just start at Week 1 and do the exercises from your week’s workout rather than the ones I’m doing in the current week.
And, you won’t need any fancy equipment to participate. All the exercises can be done using your body weight for resistance.
You can also include the CrashFit ad break sessions into the number of minutes you have committed to in Kate Says Stuff Operation Move.
So are you in?
To join in visit the first CrashFit Challenge post and share what your inspiration is for getting fit in the comments section
Then sign up below to make sure you get the weekly email with the exercises and focus for the week
One last thing. Whilst Adam is a qualified personal trainer, please note that by particpating in CrashFit you acknowledge that:
- we strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
- you are in good physical health and are able to participate in the exercise.
- CrashTestMummy.com.au is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- you understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Laney Galligan and Adam Lane from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of your participation in the program.